If you are having any trouble while sending money with Gmail, then no need to bother anymore. Because in this blog, we are going to guide you on how to do the same in very easy steps and you only need to follow the steps carefully so that you don’t end up with a mess.
The steps for sending money with Gmail are mentioned below, in case of any difficulties, you can contact Gmail Support Australia for help.
For the computer, you need to follow the steps given below:
• First of all, you have to go to your Gmail, and there just go to the option called ‘compose’.
• After that, you are supposed to enter the name of the person’s email address to which you want to send the money.
• You can also add the message and attachment to it; it is fully your choice.
• Now, after doing so, you have to go to the dollar icon, and there just write the money including the payment mode.
• Lastly, just go to attach the money tab and finally press send, and you are thus successful in sending the money.
For Android, follow the steps provided below:
• Firstly you need to go to the Gmail app, there you have to visit compose, and there just choose Attach > send money.
• Now, you need to go to add money and also require selecting the payment method and then tapping the option called ‘attach money’.
• After that, if you want, just add a memo with it.
• Then hold the done button and select the send option, and thus the senders will get the money.
For the iPhone or iPad, you are required to follow the steps given below:
• You need to first go to the Gmail, there you are supposed to go for compose option.
• After composing, go to enter the required amount and also select the mode of the payment.
• With money, you can also add some important memo with it, if you want, after doing this all, go to ‘done’ option.
• Finally, send the money by giving a click on the Send menu.
Thus, these are the steps for sending money on your respective device. We hope this blog helps you in dealing with money matter on your Gmail account. But if still, you need more information, you can visit our website and can look for many such related blogs. You can also directly call Gmail Support for help. so, stop roaming here and there, just reach us immediately for the solution.