If you want to add an account to your Gmail app, but finding it difficult to do, then it can be annoying for you. But now we are here, so, don’t need to feel such an issue. Just you need to go through the blog carefully because, in this blog, you will learn how to add the account to a Gmail app in very easy steps, so just go through it.
The steps are described below, and if you found any confusion or issue in any step, do contact Gmail Support Australia for help.
• For android, you need to first go to the Gmail app, and then you are required to visit the profile picture, which you will find at the top right corner.
• Now, you need to go to add account option.
• Next, you are supposed to select the type of the account, if you are using it for school, chose according, so just it depends on your requirement.
• Finally, you are required to follow the on-screen instructions, and thus, you are successful in adding the account.
• For the iPhone or iPad, you need to first visit the Gmail app and then move to the profile picture option.
• Next, you are required to choose the type of account according to your requirements.
• Finally, follow the steps instructed by the screen and thus, you will able to add your account in quick steps.
We hope this blog helps you in adding your account to the Gmail app, but if still, you need any assistance or anything is troubling you related to Gmail, then do reach Gmail Support for help or visit our website and look for related blogs.
Our teams are very talented and experts, they would fix your issues in no time, so, don’t roam here and there, just reach us, and if you hesitate in calling, then don’t worry because now you can directly live chat with us. We are always here to guide so, so feel free to reach us.