If you are facing difficulties while unmarking emails as spam in your Gmail account, then no need to feel worried. Because in this blog, we are going to guide you on how to unmark emails as spam in your Gmail account and for this, you need to read this blog properly and follow the steps one by one so that you don’t face any problem while solving this unmark issues.
The steps for unmarking emails as spam in your Gmail account are mentioned below, just follow it and in case of any confusion, you are required to reach Gmail Support immediately for the solution.
• For the computer, you need to first go to the Gmail app, there you are supposed to do sign in. you are required to use the correct credentials.
• There you need to move to the menu option.
• You will find the spam option there, just give a click there.
• You need to choose the message that you want to unmark, after doing so, go to the more option.
• There you will find ‘not spam’, just choose it and thus, you can unmark the email.
• For android, you need to move to the menu bar, there you will find the spam option, just select it & then select the email > more > ‘report not spam’.
• For the iPhone or iPad, you are required to go to the email, then you need to move to the spam, there you need to choose the more option.
• After selecting that, you are supposed to open the respective email > not spam.
• Thus, this way you can manage to unmark the emails from being spam on different devices.
We hope this blog helps you in solving your issues related to unmarking emails. But if still, you need any assistance, then you need to visit our website & look for various related blogs or you can directly contact Gmail Support Australia for the help. Therefore stop wasting your time, and reach us right now for help.