It is too easy to turn off the Gmail notification on your laptop. You only need to follow some sorts of steps and that’s all. And don’t worry, if you are not aware with the steps. Because here in this, you would get the complete guide for the same. So, move forward without wasting any other time.
Now the steps for turning off the Gmail notification on your laptop are provided below. You need to follow them carefully so that you don’t miss any steps. Now, stop wasting more time and follow them as soon as possible for the solution;
- First of all, you need to turn on your laptop properly.
- Then, you are supposed to go to the Gmail app on that laptop and after that, you need to open it with the help of proper details.
- After that, you are required to give a click on the menu option.
- You need to move to the settings option after doing so.
- Next, you are suggested to move to the respective account in which you want to make the changes.
- There, you have to select the notification option, which you can easily find there.
- After that, you have to choose the manage account option.
- Finally, there you supposed to turn off the notification by just giving a click there.
Therefore, after following the above steps, you can easily turn off the Gmail notification on your laptop. But, if you have any issues regarding the above steps, you have do nothing, but have to contact Gmail Customer Support Australia immediately for help before it gets too late. So, now stop wasting your time here and there, when we are here to assist you. And the best thing about us is to our talented experts and services provided by them. So hurry up and don’t give it a single thought.