It is very easy and simple to send attachments along with your Gmail message. This feature helps you to add attachments, such as photos, files, etc to your email. Her you will be guided with the correct procedure to do the same. But if you have other problems related to calling Gmail Customer Care Number Australia is the perfect solution for you.
You now must follow the given steps below to send attachments along with your Gmail message:
- The first thing you got to do is go to your computer and then open up Gmail.
- After which you must click on the ‘Compose’ option.
- Next, you will have to give a click on the ‘Attach’ tab.
- You now got to choose the files that you would like to upload.
- And then in the bottom right side of the current window, you need to click to turn ON the ‘Confidential Mode’
Note: in case you have the confidential mode turned ON for an email, then you would have to go to the bottom of the email, and then you need to click on the ‘Edit’ tab.
- You now will need to set an expiration date and passcode as well. You should do this as this feature impacts both the message text as well as any attachments.
- Now if you go to choose the ‘No SMS passcode’ option then the recipients who are using the Gmail app will be allowed to open it directly. And the recipients that do not use Gmail will receive an emailed passcode.
- But if you choose the ‘SMS passcode’ option then the recipients will receive a passcode by a text message. You should make sure that you enter the recipients’ number.
- And now finally you just have to click on the ‘Save’ button and this will save the changes you made.
Now that you have completed going through the provided steps you should be all set to get started. But if you face any issue while doing the same, then you must contact Gmail Support Number. And you will be assisted by the most diligent technicians that are skilled to deal with the concerns effectively.