Are you trying to forward an email as an attachment using your Gmail account? Is it so that you need help in getting the same done? Then you are just in the right place. But if you have other queries then you must connect with Gmail Technical Support and then the team of experts will guide you with appropriate solutions.
Follow these steps to forward your email as an attachment in your Gmail account:
- You need to begin by going on your computer and then open up Gmail.
- Next, you would have to go to select the emails that you would like.
- After that, you got to click on ‘More’ and then on the ‘Forward Attachment’ option.
- And now in the ‘To’ field, you need to add recipients. And if you want you could also add recipients in the ‘Cc’ and the Bcc’ fields.
- You now will have to add a subject.
- And then go ahead and write your message in the field provided.
- Now finally at last, at the bottom of the current page, you got to give a click on the ‘Send’ button.
Note: if you want to forward as an attachment, you could also right-click on a message or just drag and drop the file into the body of your message.
The following steps are to reply with an attachment email in Gmail:
- With your Gmail opened, go to open the email and give a click on the ‘Reply’ option.
- And then at the top right of the email, you need to click on the Pop-out icon.
- After doing so from you’re your inbox, go to select the email that you would like to attach.
- Now you need to drag the email right into your message.
- Lastly, at the bottom of the page, click on ‘Send’
Now you should be over with the given steps and should be all ready to go ahead. But in case you encounter ay problem at all, feel free to dial the Gmail Customer Care Number. You will then be assisted immediately by the technicians provided.