Are you having a problem with making payment to Google using your G-suit account? You will now have these issues resolved right here within no time. But if in case you need help with other related issues then all you would have to do is give a dial on the Gmail Support Number and you will have the best solutions.
Follow these steps in order to fix the payment issues faced in your G-suit account:
- First of all, you must sign in to your Google Admin console. You need to keep this mind that you got to sign in using an administrator account.
- And then you from the Admin console Home page, you would have to go to the ‘Billing’ section.
- Next, you need to choose an ‘Option’ from the following;
- To click on your subscription
- And click on Actions > Access billing account
- You need to select any of the options o to be able to view or manage your payment methods.
- And then view your payment methods, you would have to verify one of them is set to Primary, and it is also valid.
- Now in case, the primary method shows an error, then you need to click on ‘Fix’ and correct the payment details or you could resolve it with your bank or Credit Card Company as well if you want.
- However, if you do not have a primary payment method then you must do one of the following;
- You need to go below the payment method that you would like to make primary and the click on the ‘Down’ arrow and then select ‘Primary’
- And if you want to ‘Add a new payment method’ then;
- Go to click on ‘Add Payment Method
- And then select the payment method as well as the entire details.
- Now click on the ‘Save’ button.
- After that below the payment method, go to click on the down arrow and then select the ‘Primary’ option.
Now you should be all set with your G-suit account and should be able to make payments. If not so then you need to get in touch with Google Customer Care. Then the technicians will give you the relevant solutions further.