Are you facing a hard time trying to change the email notifications of your Gmail account? Then you might be looking for some accurate solutions to get the same done, right? Well then you are just where you ought to be, here you will find the exact solution that you are searching for. However, if you need help with any other issues related to Gmail then you can do just by getting in touch with Gmail Customer Service Australia. And then the experts will guide and provide you top quality services and solutions within the least time possible. So you just need to go ahead and grab the opportunity of the best you can get.
The following are the steps to change the email notifications in your Gmail account without any difficulty
- The first thing you need to do is, on your computer, you got to open.
- After that, you would have to click on the Settings > see all Settings options, it will be found in the top right of the displayed.
- And then you will have to scroll down to the ‘Desktop Notifications’ section.
- Next, you need to go to select the ‘New mail notifications ON, or the ‘Mail notifications OFF’
- And now finally, you’ve got to go at the bottom of the page, then go to give a click on the ‘Save Changes’ button to save the changes made.
Note: now in case you use the inbox categories and may have turned the notifications ON for a new mail, then you will get notifications only about the messages that are in your ‘Primary category’. And if you have turned on the notifications for important emails, then you will only get notifications for the mails that you have marked as important.
Now that you have completed the above process you should be ready to work with your Gmail account once again. But if in case you encounter any problem when going the same then you must immediately give a call on the Gmail Support Phone Number without any second thoughts. You will be assisted by the most efficient technicians who are always available to help you out at any time.