Have you been looking for some accurate solutions to add another email account to your Gmail app? Is it so that you did not get any relevant method to do the same? Then now as you are here in this blog you will be guided with the appropriate solutions.
For any other issues with your Gmail account, you can always contact the experts at Gmail Technical Support number. And the team is highly trained to deal with any related issues and give the best resolutions within no time. Now just follow the instructions below.
Method to add another email account to your Gmail app:
- Firstly, you need t go into the ‘Settings’ menu and then to the ‘Cloud and Accounts’ tab.
- You now have to give a click on the ‘Accounts’ option.
- After that go to tap on the ‘Add Account’ option.
- Then you also need to tap on the ‘Personal IMAP Gmail Icon’ on the screen.
- Now on the displayed page, you will have to enter your email address and after that give a tap n the ‘Next’ button.
- You now need to enter the password for your respective Email account and then give a tap on the Sign-in option.
- Now you just have to tap on the ‘Yes’ tab to grant permission to your respective Email app.
- Then you need to wait for a while till the server validates the settings of the server.
- After that, you can choose to the change the ‘Sync Frequency’ and then enable the Email notification and more
- You then need to select the options that you want to enable or disable at your preference and then tap next.
- Finally, if you want you can enter an options account name to distinguish between your email accounts. But this is only if you using more than one email registered, and then tap next.
The steps above should help you with the process. But in case you face any issues then dial the technicians right away at Contact Gmail Australia. The team will assist you with the most top-notch solutions that are useful to get all the issues and glitches resolved.