Are you seeking help to learn how to access the smart compose feature in your Gmail account? Then you are definitely reading the correct blog. And here you will be guided with only reliable solutions within no time. But if you have other related concerns then you must get in touch with Gmail Technical Support Phone Number. And the experts who are well-practiced will provide you with the relevant solutions. You will surely have all your issues solved effectively.
You got to follow these steps to turn the Smart Compose ON and OFF in your Gmail account; however, by default, Gmail offers suggestions automatically.
- Firstly you need to go to your computer and then go to open Gmail.
- Next, in the top right corner of the page, you would have to click on Settings and then on see all Settings.
- Now right under the ‘General’ option, you got to scroll down to the ‘Smart Compose’ option.
- You now will have to select the ‘Writing Suggestions ON or Writing Suggestions OFF’
Note: you can use a few different languages that are available in ‘Smart Compose’ you should also know that the Smart Compose is not designed to give answers and also it might not always predict factually the correct information.
Now if you would like to turn ON or OFF the Custom suggestions then you need to follow the steps provided below:
- First of all, in the top right corner of the screen, you will have to click on settings and See all settings options.
- And then under the ‘General’ tab, you got to scroll down to ‘Smart Compose Personalization’
- Now finally you just need to go to select the ‘Personalization ON or OFF.
After you are done with the above steps you should be good to get started. And if in case you come across any sort of technical glitches or queries troubling you then you need not worry. All you would have to do is give a Call Gmail Contact Australia. And you will be given dedicated technicians to help you with the needful solutions.