Are you having a problem trying to fix your disabled Gmail account and therefore you are looking out for solutions to get the same done? Well, you should know that you can easily do so if you go through the instructions carefully, provided in this blog.
Now when you open your Gmail account and you are directed to the page saying that “Your account is disabled” then firstly you would have to ‘Find out Why’ this happened. To do so you need to follow the steps provided below:
- You need to go and sign-in to your Google Account using a browser like Chrome.
- And now if your Gmail account has been disabled, you will receive an explanation as to why Gmail had to take the decision.
What you might face after your account has been disabled:
- You will not be able to sign in to any Google services. And when you try signing in, you will see an error message or you will be directed to the ‘Your Account is Disabled’ page.
- However, in some cases, you can even receive an email or a text message from Google telling you that your account has been disabled.
What you must do to get access to your account again: you would have to send a request to Google to restore your account:
- First of all, you need to begin with signing in to your Google Account using the Chrome browser.
- After doing so you would have to select the ‘Try to restore’ option.
- And then you just got to follow the given instructions on the displayed page.
- If in case you a problem then you can just choose to ‘fill out this form’ link.
By now you should be over with the current issue and your Gmail account should be working smoothly once again. But if you come across any issues then you need to take it easy and right away give a call on the Gmail Customer Care Number. You will then have the technicians at your service, providing you reliable solutions in an instant after you choose to call up the experts.