Do you want to change your Gmail account profile picture, but you do not know how to do so? Well, then you can easily get the same done only if you have some proper guidance and which you will find right here in this blog. However, if you need help with any other issues related to Gmail then you all you would have to do is get in touch with Gmail Technical Support Australia right away. And the skilled experts will not let you down with the results as they are committed to delivering the best and reliable solutions.
You now must follow the provided steps given below to change your profile picture in Gmail:
- First of all, you need to begin with going on your computer and then you need to open Gmail.
- After doing so, on the top right side of the displayed page, you got to click on your profile picture.
- And next, you would have to click on the ‘Manage your Google account’ option
- Now as you are on your ‘Google Account’ page, you will have to click on the ‘Personal Info’ option.
- And then right under the ‘Profile’ section, you need to click on your current profile picture.
- After you are done with that, you will have to follow the provided on-screen prompts to be able to choose or take a photo.
- Now finally, at last, you just have to give a click on the ‘Set Profile Photo’ option. And you are all good to go with your Gmail account.
And if you need help in finding an old profile picture then you just got to go in your ‘Album Archive’ folder and give a click on the blue link ‘find your old pictures’
You should now be able to do the same process all by yourself as the steps given are simple and easy to follow. But if you come across any technical issues, then you just got to give a call on the provided Gmail Customer Care Number. You will then be assisted by the most qualified technicians instantly.