Are you finding it hard to get your emails out of the spam folder? Is it so that you have found some emails going into the spam folder without you knowing about it? Now you would like to get this issue fixed up and have access to your Gmail emails again. Well, then we must say that you are at the perfect place and here you will get all the solutions.
The steps for removing your emails from spam are mentioned below, you need to go through the steps and in case of any queries you are required to contact Gmail Support Australia for help. Now, let us move to the steps;
For the computer, you are required to follow the steps mentioned below;
• You have to first open the official website of Gmail.
• Then you have to login by using the correct and appropriate credentials.
• Now, you have to move to the menu option.
• There you would find the spam option, just select it.
• After doing so, you have to finally unmark the spam emails.
• For doing so, you are required to choose the ‘not spam’ option.
• Thus this way you will able to unmark the spam emails.
For android, you are required to follow the steps mentioned below;
• You have to first go to the menu bar.
• There you have to select the option for spam.
• After doing so, you need to go for email > more > ‘report, not spam’.
For the iPhone or iPad, you are required to follow the steps mentioned below;
• You have to first move to the email > spam messages.
• There you will have to move to the more option.
• Now, you are supposed to select the message that you want to unmark, and then finally, choose the ‘not spam’ option.
The steps provided above are relevant and useful for you to get successful in removing the spam emails from your Gmail account. And in case you face any sort of issues that you contact our experts at Gmail Technical Support Australia and they will instruct you with an immediate response as to what to do next.