Are you seeking help to add audio to Google Slides? Then here you will surely be able to get the same done instantly. All you require to do is go through the blog carefully and you will be over with it soon.
The following are the steps to insert and audio into the Google Slides by using the Streaming service; you’ve just got to follow as instructed:
- You need to first go to open Sound Cloud in a browser window and then go to the page that contains the soundtrack you would like to use.
- And now you must go to select the ‘Share’ option.
- Then you need to copy the URL of the soundtrack.
- Now go to open the Google Slides presentation where you would like to play the sound file.
- After that, you would have to select the slide where the sound file will play.
- You also have to select an icon or text that you will see on the slide for the link.
- Now you must go to ‘Insert > Link’
- And then you need to paste the link in the ‘Link’ text box, and also select the ‘Apply’ button.
- Then to test the audio file and to make sure that it plays, you got to select the ‘Present’ option.
- You also should select the text or image that contains the link.
- You will now have a new browser window opened containing the page for the SoundCloud audio files.
- Right after that, you will have to select the ‘Play’ button.
- You are to now minimize the browser window to return to your presentation.
- And finally, when you want to end the audio, you need to return to the web page for the soundtrack and then select the ‘Pause’ button.
Once you are done with the above steps you should be able to do the same all by yourself the next time you try. However, if you face any difficulties then you need to immediately get in touch with the Google Gmail Support Phone Number Australia. You will have the best and quality support of the technicians in no time.